The band released their debut; a split with Kill Your Idols in 2003 on Blackout! Records. A year later the band released Explosives and the Will to Use Them, released on Brightside Records. Their relationship with Brightside Records went awry and the band signed with Nitro Records in 2005. In July of that year, they released "The Contract" to fulfill the band's contract with Blackout! Records, and also released Fuel. Transit. Sleep EP on Nitro Records. In 2006, they released The Troubled Stateside on Nitro Records on April 18th, 2006. The band left Nitro Records following this to sign to Bridge Nine Records.
During the period between The Troubled Stateside and their third album, the band toured for six months in support of bands like Brand New. Upon returning home, Alex's diabetes worsened, and Mike Mussili was on the verge of getting his masters in education and began teaching in one of the Levittown High Schools. However, after a few months on a de-facto hiatus, the band reemerged playing shows with Glassjaw and writing new material for their third album, Crime in Stereo is Dead. The band recorded with friend and producer, Mike Sapone who produced other bands like Brand New, and Straylight Run. Their third full length album, Crime in Stereo is Dead was released on Oct. 23, 2007.
As of October 3rd 2012, their hiatus has ended.
- Guitarist and lead songwriter, Alex Dunne was in a Melodic Hardcore band, The Rookie Lot with members of Brand New, Beat Scientific, Glassjaw, The Movielife, and Nightmare of You.
- Alex Dunne has a life threatening case of diabetes. He has to take a stomach shot every day to quell his disease.
- Kristian Hallbert had cancer when he was 18.
- Kristian Hallbert- Vocals
- Alex Dunne - Guitar, Vocals
- Scotty Giffin - Drums
- Matt McNally - Bass
- Gary Cioni - Guitar
- Kill Your Idols/Crime in Stereo Split (2003, Blackout! Records)
- Broken Lamps and Hardcore Memories Vol. 2 (Pastepunk, 2003) - "Warning: Perfect Sideburns Do Not Make You Dangerous"
- Explosives and the Will to Use Them (2004, Blackout! Records)
- The Contract (2005, Blackout! Records)
- Fuel. Transit. Sleep EP (2006, Nitro Records)
- The Troubled Stateside (2006, Nitro Records)
- Crime in Stereo is Dead (2007, Bridge Nine Records)
- I Was Trying to Describe You to Someone (2010, Bridge Nine Records)